IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ OUR RECRUITMENT PRIVACY NOTICE
Job Title: Music Teacher
Salary: Main Scale
Hours: 1 FTE
Contract: Fixed term contract from 01.09.21 to 31.08.22
Closing Date: 9am, Friday 7 May 2021
Interview Date: Friday 7 May 2021
Broadstone Middle School is part of the Castleman Academy Trust – a Trust which prides itself on putting children first, always and puts its values of Respect, Independence, Creativity and Inclusion at the heart of everything we do.
It’s the staff in our academies who make our schools vibrant places of learning – who do all they can to make sure our children become confident individuals, successful learners and responsible citizens. Our staff want to make a real difference to the lives of the children they work with and are learners themselves who relish professional development opportunities.
Working in a Castleman Academy Trust school you’ll be working with other forward thinkers, who see possibilities and are optimistic. You’ll have the support of like-minded colleagues and together we’ll ensure everyone has a great work life balance. Being part of the Castleman Academy Trust means there are a whole host of opportunities for you to develop and flourish.
If you would like to join us and be part of an exciting journey, Broadstone Middle School are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic Music Teacher to work across both schools teaching pupils from Reception through to Year 8.
The successful candidate will also work in harmony with our Drama teacher to form a Performing Arts department which will be able to provide an all-round experience to our pupils across both sites and showcasing events to very proud parents
We would like to hear from music teachers who can demonstrate outstanding teaching and curriculum development and can provide exciting and enjoyable lessons to pupils of all abilities.
We are looking for people who-
- Are passionate about learning as learning is at the heart of everything we do
- Want to inspire young learners to be the best they can be
- Believe teamwork is vital to be successful
- Lead by example
- Have an eye for details that matter
- Are solution focussed
- Are prepared to take their turn in taking the lead
- Are intuitive and positive thinking
- Take their job seriously but not themselves
- Notice a job needs doing and get it done
- Have a real desire to join the Castleman Trust and help build an inspiring learning community where all thrive and are successful
- A fantastic group of children who love to learn
- Highly professional training and support to ensure excellent career development
- Supportive colleagues
- Recruitment and retention incentives to outstanding applicants
- Hugely supportive parents
Completed application forms should be sent to
Tracey Thorne via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept CV applications.
The Castleman Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including References, an Enhanced DBS and Child Barred List check and a Health Check and right to work in the UK checks, in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.