The Broadstone First School uniform is compulsory for all children. We believe a uniform looks smart, wears well and contributes to a feeling of belonging to the school. Our school uniform policy is as follows:-
- Green Sweatshirt or Cardigan with Logo
- Grey skirt, Pinafore or Trousers
- Grey Shorts in summer months, if preferred
- Red Polo Shirt
- Grey, Red or Green Tights
- White, Grey or Black Socks
- Black shoes (no open toes or trainers)
- Water bottle - essential
- Please ensure that any hair accessories for example headbands and bows, are red, green white or black and are not oversized or themed.
Physical Education Uniform:
- Red PE Shirt
- Black Shorts
- PE Bag
We would ask that in the winter months parents provide a warm tracksuit (in any colour) for the children to wear so that PE can continue outside, even in the cooler months.
Items marked with an asterisk are embroidered with our school logo and are available to purchase from PMG Schoolwear, who also stock the remainder of the uniform listed above too. Their details are:-
85 High Street
Telephone (01202) 686688
Book bags are kindly provided by the Broadstone First School Association.
Please ensure all items are clearly labelled.